- City: Fernandina Beach
- State: Florida
- Phone Number: BIG FIN CHARTERS 904-753-3848 Call any time
- Contact Me With Other Offers: No
- Listed: July 14, 2014 2:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Charter Fishing Amelia Island
BIG FIN CHARTERS
Captain Michael Foster
904-753-3848 Call any time,
Discover the excitement of Amelia Island Charter Fishing and River Cruises with Captain Michael Foster!! Our Northeast Florida location offers excellent year round fishing fun and excitement from the Intercoastal Waterway to the Gulfstream. Amelia Island Charter Fishing doesn’t get any better than this. The ‘tween Da Bouys and her crew are your ticket to a great offshore charter fishing experience. We have some of the best fishing in Northeast Florida, let us take you “where the fish are!”
Fishing License, Tackle and Bait are provided.
Half 3/4 & full day Deep Sea or River Fishing Trips.
- Private Charters available for Offshore and River Fishing.
- We catch Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, Wahoo, Tuna, Billfish, Dolphin, Cobia, Shark, Red Fish, Black Drum, Flounder etc……
- Just minutes from the Cumberland and Nassau Sounds.
- Birthdays and Special Events on the Water.
- Operated by Captain Michael Foster, The ‘tween Da Buoys is a 25 foot Parker with a large open fishing deck. Enjoy Sport Fishing in the comfort of a dry, seaworthy vessel with a shady cockpit and a large cabin with an enclosed head.
We want your charter fishing trip to be fun, memorable and safe. We know where the fish are and how to get them on the line. Let’s go fishing and catch the adventure of your lifetime!
The coastal salt marsh on the “back” side of the island offers superb light tackle angling. From tailing redfish to bottom hugging flounder, ambushing trout to hard pulling black drum, you are sure to find something to “stretch your string.” For fishing and boating enthusiasts
1251 total views, 3 today